The kanpol.com online store operating at the internet address kanpol.com is run by KAN-POL PPHU, ul. Aleja Spółdzielczości Pracy 36C, 20-147 Lublin, NIP PL 946-15-12-493, Regon 432643462.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store.
- Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.kanpol.com.
- Kanpol.com online store – a website available at www.kanpol.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store.
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between KAN-POL PPHU and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website.
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.kanpol.com.
The online store operating at www.kanpol.com is run by KAN-POL PPHU, ul. Aleja Spółdzielczości Pracy 36C, 20-147 Lublin, NIP PL 946-15-12-493, Regon 432643462.
- These Regulations define in particular:
a) terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store;
b) the terms and conditions for submitting Orders by electronic means as part of the online store;
c) rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
Rules for using the online store
- The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Store.
- The information provided on the Store’s websites, including information about the presented products, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Placing an order is done using the form available on the store’s website.
- Each customer who registers and / or places an order agrees to receive, to the e-mail address provided by him, information related to the course of the transaction, notifications about changes to these Regulations.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- In order to carry out any activity of the Customer in the Store, proper operation of the Internet is required, the use of a web browser, including via mobile devices, and an active account at the selected e-mail address.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.kanpol.com, make a choice, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The store allows you to purchase products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The selection of the ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing an Order – until the button “Place an order” is pressed – the Customer can modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- To finalize the order, the customer is asked to provide all the necessary data needed to complete the order, i.e.
a) name and surname / company name
b) delivery address
d) contact phone number
e) NIP (tax identification number) – in the case of a request for a VAT invoice.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
a) the subject of the contract,
b) unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) payment methods,
d) the method of delivery.
- In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the “Place an Order” button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with KAN-POL PPHU, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing and paying for the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled “We have received your order”, containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, English or German, depending on the selected language version of the website, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
- The prices of products in the Store are given in Polish zlotys or in euros, depending on the language version of the website selected, they do not include tax and shipping costs. Shipping costs are added to the sum of the ordered products and are borne by the customer. The final price, binding for the Owner and the Customer, is the price of the product given in the offer at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
The delivery is made via the website www.akurier.pl.
- Information on the total value of the order (including shipping costs) is available in the Order Summary on the product sales page and in the order confirmation.
- The delivery of the Goods takes place both in the territory of the Republic of Poland and selected European countries to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The ordered goods are delivered by courier.
- The delivery date is up to 14 business days and is counted from the date the Customer pays the Order.
- Together with the shipment, the Customer will receive a printout of the confirmation and specification of the Order as well as a sales receipt. At the Customer’s express request, a VAT invoice may be issued.
Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given depending on the language version of the website in Polish zlotys or euros and do not include VAT and shipping costs.
- The customer has the option to pay the price in Polish zlotys by transfer to the bank account number 53 1050 1953 1000 0022 7141 9117, and in euros to the bank account number: PL 55 1050 1953 1000 0097 3944 7820.
Withdrawal from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, has the right – under the law – to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, by submitting a relevant statement in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days and sending it to the address KAN- POL PPHU provided in these Regulations.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address: Aleja Spółdzielczości Pracy 36C, 20-147 Lublin.
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the store will return to the Customer all payments received from him, except for the cost of delivering the goods, immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the goods were returned. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the parties agree otherwise.
Return and complaint policy in the online store
- If the purchased product is inconsistent with the contract or has physical defects, the Customer has the right to file a complaint based on:
a) regulations provided for in the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended), if the product is inconsistent with the contract,
b) regulations provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code in the field of warranty for defects.
- In order to submit a complaint, the Customer is obliged to inform the store by e-mail to email@example.com, and then proceed in accordance with the information received.
- When specifying requests based on the procedure provided for in Art. 1 paragraph a) The customer has the right to request that the product be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement, unless repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. If the Store is not able to meet the specific requests, the Customer has the right to demand the applicable price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
- When specifying requests based on the procedure provided for in Art. 1 paragraph b) The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction. The Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the Store immediately, at the latest within 14 days, replaces the defective item with an item free of defects or removes the defects immediately. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced by the Store or repaired, unless the defects are irrelevant.
- The store is responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer product with the contract (Article 1 (a)) only in the cases and under the conditions provided for by law.
- The store is responsible for product defects on the basis of the warranty (Article 1 (b)), in cases and under the conditions specified by law.
- The Store considers complaints within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Store along with the complete, complained product.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in the event of any modification of the product by the customer.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in cases of: the sole fault of the user, mechanical damage, improper maintenance and use of the product inconsistent with the instructions.
- If the complaint is accepted, the costs of shipping the product under complaint will be returned to the Customer within 14 days from the date of accepting the complaint.
Policy of privacy, personal data and their protection
- The condition for finalizing purchases in the Store is to provide all Customer data required by the content of the form and to select the appropriate checkbox to confirm that you have read and accept these Regulations.
- All Customer data provided during registration in the Store will be used only for the purpose of implementing, changing or terminating the Agreement.
- All personal data of the Customer will be processed by the Owner in accordance with the content of the act referred to above.
- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is KAN-POL PPHU Aleja Spółdzielczości Pracy 36C, NIP PL 946-15-12-493, Regon 432643462.
- Only personal data provided by the customer voluntarily is collected. The data is processed for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Regulations, and in particular to conclude a contract for the sale of the ordered goods, deliver the goods to the Customer for which the Customer placed the order, issue a document confirming the sale of the goods, store personal data in the IT accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions made through the Store.
- The data provided when placing the order are also processed by the following entities in the given scope: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated as the delivery address are provided to shipping companies in the form of a label / consignment note which is also an order for delivery.
- The data administrator is not responsible for providing false or incomplete personal data by the customer.
- The customer has the right at any time through the Store’s service office to change, correct or delete their personal data.
- SThe store uses the so-called “cookies”, which contribute to greater usability, functionality and ease of use of our store. These instruments also make it easier for customers to navigate faster around the Store. In addition, cookies allow you to measure the frequency of page views and the most viewed products. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. Please be advised that some of these files are transferred from the Store’s server to the Customer’s computer system. It is possible to block cookies at any time, as long as the browser used has an appropriate function. It should be remembered that after blocking cookies, the possibility of using some of the Store’s functions will be significantly limited or disabled.
- All content contained in the Store is subject to legal protection and their use will constitute a violation of the law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 144 item 1204), the provisions of the Act on rights consumer of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
- The current version of the Regulations is available at kanpol.com